Your Community. Your Midwives.
Our group of Registered Midwives (RM), staff and students are committed to providing professional, compassionate and accessible care to meet the diverse needs of the community.
What you need to know about midwifery care in Ontario:
- midwifery care is accessible to all residents of Ontario
- you do NOT need OHIP to access midwifery care
- midwifery care is fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-term Care
- you can call our clinic today - you do NOT need to be referred by a doctor
- we provide complete prenatal, labour and birth, postpartum care to healthy clients and their newborns
- you can give birth either at home or in hospital - wherever you feel most comfortable
- we offer a range of community visiting options to best meet your needs
- longer appointment times in order to build a trusting relationship with your care providers
We invite to you to further explore our website to learn more about midwifery care and whether we are the right fit for you.